Here you will find my poetic work, mostly. You will also find a few of my stories. Here I will recieve comments-hopefully-from people who know what their talking about and people who don't. I hope very much to hear judgement whether good or bad.

Tuesday, July 10

Camp

I am going to camp this week. I have been going for 3 days so far and I have 2 days left! I have to get up early though, so that kinda puts a damper on things, and it keeps thundering during pool time so we can't go swimming which TOTALLY stinks! But besides that, it's pretty good. My friend and I are Assistant Counselors! We can boss kids around if we want, but I'd rather not. . .usually. There is this one boy who REALLY gets on my nerves, his name is Will and his mom is our group's Counselor, so I have to be nice. Since I'm a Bahá'i, I try to be nice to all the kids, I was annoying like that once too, but it's so hard. What really helps is the thought that they look up to us. I mean, this one girl, Virginia, she started crying during Gym because she didn't think there was anything to do and since she is like, 4, she is really sinsitive so I found her something to do and she was laughing in seconds and it felt so good to have cheered her up even though I was bored out of my mind because there really ISN'T much to do at Gym that I'm interested in. I ended up just making sure my group all had stuff to do. It was really gratifying. Tomarrow I am going to try to be more patient with them, they are just little kids. I can't say I'll ever like our Counselor, though. She is SO bossy and she thinks we can't do anything either because we're not 18 yet, or because she can't do anything herself. I don't know. But maybe I should judge her. I will pray for my entire group tonight and hope things are better in the morning.

No comments: