Here you will find my poetic work, mostly. You will also find a few of my stories. Here I will recieve comments-hopefully-from people who know what their talking about and people who don't. I hope very much to hear judgement whether good or bad.

Saturday, July 7

Imortal Call

People can travel the worlds.
All dimensions intertwined.
Can you hear it?The sounds of heaven?Angels singing.
Sounds like seven.
The sounds of music.
Instruments of heaven.
Can you hear it?
Love fills each strum and blow.
Can you hear it?
High and low?
Are you chosen?
Questions of mere mortals, I
Sing along each lullaby.
Sing with me if mortals sing.
And I will give you each wing.
Fly towards me,
towards the sky.
Cleans your soul,
use my heaven-made bowl.
Holy water rains upon you,
suffer not, more than is due.

No comments: