Here you will find my poetic work, mostly. You will also find a few of my stories. Here I will recieve comments-hopefully-from people who know what their talking about and people who don't. I hope very much to hear judgement whether good or bad.

Saturday, July 7

I have killed the Farmer's wife

I have killed the farmer's wife, if you don't believe me, ask the all-knowing God. He took my soul from me as punishment, but I think it was worth it. My life had become unbearable, but now there is a change of pace, death is unbearable. My ghost has imaginary friends and an imaginary world so that I may escape this never-ending hell. I have a split personality, what can I say to make you not hide in the corner when I appear? The only one of my personalities you should be afraid of is the one that killed the farmer's wife, the others are simply tired of awareness. I have killed the farmer's wife, is that so bad? Amy made me, she is the murderer of my personalities. Amy makes sure I have revenge on the world.

No comments: